CureZone   Log On   Join
Sudden light brown stains on teeth and leg

teleblaze Views: 790
Published: 8 y

Sudden light brown stains on teeth and leg

Hello, I'm 25 from Israel and I started self "medicating".
I'm from Israel and the vast majorty of doctors here have really no idea what they are doing.
Anyways I have been on Cymbalta for chronic pain for 5 years till the point I said enough was enough, since I felt like shit and couldn't function even in the slightest.
I started reading online and doing my own research and decided to ask my doctor for hormonal blood tests, ofcourse he only gave me total testosterone ,TSH and fT4 my T scored low at 300 ng/dl TSH was 3 (0.5-5) and T4 Free was 13.9 p/mol ref range (10-20).
Then he checked my TSH twice after that (before I supplemented) and it went down to 1.8 now.

I started supplementing with Potassium Iodide (800 mcg per drop) 4 drops a day, Vit D 5000UI, Selenium from brazil nuts two, Magnesium 400mg, Calcium 600mg, Vit B12 1200mcg, Copper 2mg, zinc 30mg and Fish Oil.
Now i'm looking for help regarding a problem I have been having since starting Iodide, it first started with light brown stains on my teeth and today first thing in the morning I notice new marks on my toe nail and foot that resemble the same marks I have on my teeth.
I have stopped using Fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash and I wonder what the f*** is this?

Here are some pictures //www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=84847
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=84848

I have been supplementing for over a month and before that I had a really annoying intolerance to heat, I used to sweat alot, it's like the opposite of hypothyroid but then I also had low temperatures at 97.5 consistenly and the lowest was 96.2.

Also, I have stomach problems for years now, diagnosed as IBS-D but really without much base.. I have yet to even do a colonoscopy and endoscopy, I stopped eating Gluten which helped I must say.

Thanks alot!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)