CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tony Orlando's Gut Dysbiosis Protocol

BrightSideOfLife Views: 1,609
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,321,464

Re: Tony Orlando's Gut Dysbiosis Protocol

Unfortunately I cannot help as I am trying to beat it myself. What I will say is that it is extremely common and is at the root of so much ill health in humans! They are related to helicobacter pylori and cause hypochlorhydria which causes SIBO and many problems with digestion. They play a part in Candida as these gram negative bacteria can cohabit with such yeasts. Once stomach acid is affected it adversely affects so many normal processes from methylation and the normal absorption of vitamins ie b12 and minerals. Their biofilm is what is responsible for the leaky gut as it sets up an immune response which benefits them by producing histamine release and increased saliva and often runny nose on eating. I am still reading that book that I mentioned but ATM I do not have any conclusions only a few ideas. Efflux pump inhibitors are needed to stop them eliminating antibacterials but it's finding something which works with these bacteria and their particular type of efflux pumps. This is all unknown ATM which is what makes it all so damn difficult.

Remember that bacteria adapt very quickly and they will not give you 2nd chances to destroy them, you have to destroy them and ensure that you wipe them out. The includes their persister cells because if any are left they will regrow and retake control. Humans need to concentrate on finding ways to destroy these organisms in order to be free of many illnesses and diseases.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.313 sec, (1)