CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finding relief from chronic fatigue in protein powders

overtheedge Views: 1,954
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,802

Re: Finding relief from chronic fatigue in protein powders

Takin b vitamins and magnesium.

Had a genetics test come back showing my genes are unfavorable for methylation, docs had me on a bunch of supplements for it. Have an mthfr gene mutation so i gotta take folate for the rest of my life or homocysteine will get high.

I've changed the protein consumption to 3 doses a day, each of those make me feel better so I'm stickin with them, take one on waking and the other two at 4hrs and 8hrs in, if they aren't spaced out enough I feel overly full, the fourth one i used to take late in the day didn't do much for me, the powder doesn't seem to work when im tired, like i am late in the day, or when i'm feeling bad. Also, it's said that too much protein can cause problems for people with bad livers/kidneys, think my liver might be messed up so seems good to take less just in case.

Don't know about the bacteria but I get a lot more energy when I take the powder not less.

Taking goldenseal for the first time today, feelin pretty good right now, probably shouldn't have taken the whey protein before it though as it might make things hard to separate, it might be the whey protein working but it feels different so i think it is the goldenseal.

Curcumin didn't do anything for stool color, that coloring is one of the things i keep track of since it was much darker back when i was healthy. I tried a lot of bile focused supplements including ox bile in an attempt to get my stool back to normal but to no avail. Dunno if i said but after taking the berberine supplement my stool had normal color for the first time in a while, lasted up until yesterday, got my fingers crossed it's the berberine doing the good n not the acid.

Hope you can get your health working so you don't have to take the B12 like that, it's rough having to make such tradeoffs.

Get some joint pain, mostly my spine, need a new mattress, this memory foam saggs too much. Muscle pain every now and then when i have overexerted myself which doesn't happen often but is easy enough to do.

Gotta test my adrenals again, think i might have screwed up the test, the first time i got back to health i was on hydrocortisone, was on a few other things too that might have done it: Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , DHEA, CoQ10, Diatomaceous earth, 1 heaping tablespoon of coconut oil each day, nitric oxide. Also took niacin but I tried that one again for a good bit and got nothing out of it other than the usual flush reaction it causes. Also, was taking T3 back then but all tests show my thyroid doing fine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.656 sec, (2)