CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MALARIA BABESIA Advices needed

Newport Views: 1,945
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,321,090

Re: MALARIA BABESIA Advices needed

Yeah I saw Cloroquinine getting huge hits on an EPFX run last week. Yup that's the EPFX that's a total fraud and doesn't work..

Anyhow my first thought was that the quantum entanglement of a Biow form of Malaria was weakening for this to show this strongly. Now I am sure the entire Earth "Spell engine" is running out of steam..

In short, your "reasonable" assumptions may be off because, well there is no reasoning Magic.

IMO Iodine is your #1 anti EMF sensitivity tool. At least it was and is for me.. although I believe its not as simple as EMF. But large doses of ioDINE without chelation is ruff, so that has to be there and depending on what is going on sometimes staining things with it makes it more effective. Organic Milk sugar is on top of the list right now.

That said, this appears to target the nucleic acid used by the Great Satan Army's BioW Labs when developing these new Quantum Entangled species:

-----------Malaria_scilicet_20.frq-----
dwell 1200
###################################################################################
# Title: Scilicet malaria, extremely severe form of malaria
# Description: May also want to run CAFL Perniciosia
# Perniciosia was thought to be an uncurable form of malaris, anyone infected would
# be shunned from the village since they could continually re-infect others
# NOTE: Frq falls within range of Taenia Crassicep
####################################################################################
label 0

2444.45 # sporozoite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)