CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dissolving Cysts?

CalamityJane Views: 1,049
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,936

Re: Dissolving Cysts?

Epsom Salts is Magnesium Sulfate, Baking Soda are either Potassium Bicarbonate or sodium bicarbonate (electrolyte sources)

When the body is shutting down from being too acid and fills with ammonia from worm die off and malnutrition has kicked in from worm load attached to your intestines blocking absorption. Food stops breaking down in the digestive system. Food will literally past in the feces with little affect that they had even been in your body. Some worms can even cause blockages in the small intestine or like myself intestinal Tapeworms and flukes lined the intestines.

This compromises the entire body. In a last ditch effort to stay alive, your body starts to leech from your bones the calcium and minerals to keep the cells alive in the body. Ph is a 5 and less, cells are barely functioning, weakness, exhaustion, aching joints and pain is happening because of the acidic environment caused by the lack of minerals. Ph below a 6 is an environment for disease to grow and multiply.

When your body does not have an appetite to eat, vomiting occurs when you try to eat. The basics become necessary.

I found taking vitamin E and Vitamin D very important and Mattk3, has been through it and recommends certain minerals to keep the body alive during this process. Minerals and vitamins will help the liver to dump toxins, kidney's to keep flushing. Manganese Sulfate, Arginase bladder, L-carnitine, MSM, Ester vitamin C, selenium 200 mcg, B-50, CQ10.*they have to be from precise manufactures because of quality.

These vitamins and minerals have made a difference to me. Mixing the powder of Epsom Salt and MSM in distilled water kept me functioning daily when I couldn't eat.

I had to be responsible for my life because I had no advocate. So I became my own advocate out of necessity, not by choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)