CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dissolving Cysts?

CalamityJane Views: 1,284
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,884

Re: Dissolving Cysts?

castor oil pack. 1 hour a night on the lower intestines with a heating pad. you can do this procedure 4-7 nights/days in a row and break for a week and continue to repeat until the worms let go and expel.

I find a lot of worm extraction happens on the second night of treatment.

Muslin/cheesecloth fold it three to four times, I used muslin and folded it five times for more castor oil absorption.

I made a square the size on my intestines I wanted to cover around 12 x 12. I then folded it carefully and put it into a zip baggie and poured pharmaceutical Castor Oil into the bag and doused the cloth really well.

Preparation is easy.

*I use plastic trash bags (2)
*1 bag goes under the butte area where you sit comfortably and apply a towel on top of it.
*Get naked and sit on a sheet on the towel you just layed down.
*Apply Castor Oil pack to stomach area you are focusing on
*Lay plastic trash bag on top of Castor Oil pack
*Then put the sheet on top of the bag
*Apply Heating pad on low/medium/high to area and then cover with towel to protect your arms and wrap the other side of the sheet around your nakedness for modesty purposes. The heat has to be comfortable for you to sit there for an hour.

Last night I applied a wet cloth on top of the castor oil pack and then the plastic bag, then the heating pad. I will let you know if it directed more castor oil into the area.

When done, fold the castor oil pack and put into baggie for re-use up to 25 times.

Into my second week of application, I have re-added Castor oil to the baggie.

Too much Castor Oil and it will seep into all the cracks under your body and onto the couch or chair you sit in.

It is comforting and relaxing. A wet cloth and baking soda will help clean off the extra residue when done.

When the worms detached from the intestinal lining, intestinal tapeworms, intestinal flukes that have dug in will come off. It can be painful and toxic. I made a smoothie of celery, green bell peppers, carrots and drank that each evening before/after the treatment and that seemed to really help flush the contents out of the system. Plus the taking of 3 tablespoons of pumpkin seed to paralyze them so they can't hold on, this really makes a difference.

I add papaya seed and fruit, around 1 teaspoon of fresh to the blended mix.

The swelling and raw sensation of the stomach can last up to over a week plus. I am almost finished with my second week and the swelling and discomfort has really diminished. The flushing of toxins and large intack specimens are incredible.

This is an old wive's treatment for intestinal issues and breaking up cysts in the gut.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)