CureZone   Log On   Join
additional info...

Sigurros Views: 1,632
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,725

additional info...

Thank you for your replies.
Here's more details. I am a 31 year old female. My weight is about 8 stone and I am 5'4". So I am thin/normal but I have very little muscle left so it's mostly fat, and I would definitely be overweight if I ate whenever my told me to, but sometimes I just can't keep up with the eating. My diet at the moment us nothing in particular, I just eat anything and everything as and when I feel hungry. Sometimes I eat well, sometimes I don't. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference what I eat.
I did try various diets including low carb or low sugar, etc. the inky thing I noticed was that if I eat for example a quality Hugh protein meal like a piece if salmon and broccoli for example, it will not satisfy me at all. I will have to run right back to the kitchen for something different.
I mostly have constipation, I go to the toilet once every one or two days, but I occasionally get loose stool, particularly if I drink water or alkaline herbal teas, green teas tend to make me feel hungrier.
I had my thyroid tested, tsh/t3/t4 (but not reverse t3) and the GP said it was normal.
Before all this started my diet was poor, lots if carbs and sugar, little exercise (due to extreme tiredness). Then I decided to change to the GAPS diet, but it may have been too sudden as almost immediately I began to feel the emptiness and hunger. And ever since that day I have been the same.
Other tests that I gave gad that came back normal were morning blood cortisol, cholesterol, triglycerides.
I have not had a stool test done.
I was told by an alternative hralth woman that I had candida. She told me with a weird machine thing and a crystal.
I did have a hair mineral analysis done about five years ago (way before these new stomach issues) and they said I was in adrenal fatigue, but stupidly I didn't follow their protocol properly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.016 sec, (1)