CureZone   Log On   Join
Help me! Im starving

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
Sigurros Views: 2,119
Published: 5 years ago

Help me! Im starving

Please help me. Two years ago I suddenly started having an empty feeling in my stomach right after eating and have been constantly hungry ever since. And it's not just peckishness, it's full on 'eat now or die' starving feeling and I feel weak. I even wake up three or more times a night and have to eat or I can't get back to sleep snd I sweat during the night and have such bad dry eyes that u have to splash water on them to close them during the night. Proteins I find make me feel hungry more, carbs and Sugar make me feel fuller a bit longer. I'm very tired and my skin has become pale and thin and I have lost a lot of muscle but have kept the fat and my skin has lost a lot of collagen and is saggy. I have had so many tests including MRI, diabetes test, endoscopy, scan, thyroid, etc. the only results that came back abnormal were the following. Low iron, low testosterone, and cysts in my liver and ovaries, and low hydrogen on breath test indicating low gut bacteria.
I have tried taking HCL which helps with my energy but does not help my stomach to empty. it still just sits there for hours.
I have constant sloshing fluid in my tummy all day and night.
My urine is very acidic all day, it doesn't even register on the chart that came with the strips. So I tried eating and drinking alkaline things but they only made me feel more hungry, I'm thinking as it dilutes my already low stomach acid.
It feels to me like my tummy just stopped working one day, because I used to get tired after eating for years but that stopped and i no longer have that so I know things are not happening.
I am fed up with doctors here in the UK as they are not taking any further action to help find out what's causing it.
I have been pretty much reading articles and forums non stop for the two years that I have had this and have thought of everything from gastroparesis (I don't think it's that as I have no feeling of fullness or nausea or pain) to adrenal fatigue.
Could it even be parasites? (Liver cysts are mysterious)
Please help me.
Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)