CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Help I have Lice living inside my nose

Brethlesss Views: 13,072
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,318,901

Re: Parasite Help I have Lice living inside my nose

Hi HotelParasite.

So for the last week I have been following your advise. Except for the Black-Walnut . I think I need to explain a bit more in depth about what it is I am so desperately trying to do.

I will start with the sinuses. Most only ever consider the lower sinus area. I did have them in the lower sinuses. But now I am fighting to kill them in the upper sinuses. The only way to reach the upper sinus area is to access the tiny little opening at the top of the nose. So let me see if I can make any sense.
If you follow the inside of your nose starting at the inside top back about an inch? You will find a very small open kind of slit. This is the area that goes right up to the many cavities between and behind your eyes. I know that if I am not very careful I can do some very bad damage not only to my eyes but my brain. I did have some success with the sprays. I have been using the pump spray in the extreme formula and the other regular squeeze bottle. I went a bit to heavy and made myself pretty sick. so I let up just a bit and have been keeping up with it everyday. I also added to this the Advil cold & sinus D pill. The nasal spray has a pretty high concentration of Benzyl Alcohol. Which is super effective on lice to kill them. Thank you so so so much for this.

The problem I have is that I can not get the spray into all of the nooks and crannies so I can't kill them all. I have and will keep up the 2. But will the Black-Walnut hurt my eyes? My head? I was pretty afraid of that so I thought I would try without it.
I found a way to get my hands on some straight Benzyl Alcohol and I feel stupid since I have been ordering from this online store for a long time.
I just have to figure out how to get this inside my upper nasal cavity in a strong enough solution with enough volume that I can kill them and not hurt myself so bad. I was to afraid the GBW would hurt my eyes as the way I use my dropper to put the nasal spray into the upper area DOES coat the back of my eyes. The ivermctin burns like h*ll.
So after this long book I will be waiting for any advice.
I wanted to tell you this in the hopes that if you can also get something into that upper area it will help you kill what you have faster and better.
Thanks Brethlesss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)