CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and CCK Hida Scan, scared, please help!

slowsmile Views: 1,467
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,319,575

Re: Candida and CCK Hida Scan, scared, please help!

If you want to get rid of your gall-bladder problem -- which is probably gallstones from what you say -- I would just take 500 mgs Chanca piedra as capsules 3 times a day or take the the tea form(at least 4 times a day). Ensure that you buy wild-crafted or organic CP for best effect. CP will dissolve your stones gently and fairly quickly. Another name for CP is 'Stone Breaker' -- it is well known for dissolving gallstones and kidney stones. 

The other much greater problem is that you have a long-standing systemic candida infection. That means that candida is in your blood, organs and tissues -- not just in your intestines or uterus. For that I would simply advise that you take my anti-candida protocol which is shown on my blog. See this link. This wide-spectrum protocol is designed to get rid of not only candida but it will also act to eradicate pathogenic bacteria, mycoplasma, mycobacterium, viruses and parasites as well(you should regard these infections as normal candida co-infections which can also accompany a candida infection).

I completely cured myself of systemic candida 9 years ago(still gone) using my own protocol and have helped many others do the same. You really have to thoroughly understand fungal behaviour to properly cure any serious fungal infection because fungus is such a uniquely robust and clever pathogen that can easily evade your immune system and drugs by various self-protective mechanisms. Read my blog and learn all about what you're up against wrt candida. The only way you will cure candida is if you simultaneously attack all its behaviours on a daily basis using a multi-protocol approach. That's the only way. Just using a diet or probiotics or drugs or garlic or oregano or ACV on their own won't cure you -- the candida will just hide for a while and keep returning because your protocol is so unfocused and inadequate. And if you can't cure your candida problem then it will continue to spread throughout your body and you're symptoms will just get worse and worse. Read about all the protocol failures here on this blog for evidence of this. You should read my blog and learn all about candida behaviours. Proper knowledge of what you are up against is always the first step. Let's face it, most doctors are completely clueless about candida, so you're going to have to find a way to cure yourself. That's really your only option.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)