CureZone   Log On   Join
Any options for flushing that don't use Oil?

Views: 1,385
Published: 5 years ago

Any options for flushing that don't use Oil?

Does anyone know of any cleansing that has the same effect as the olive oil/juice flush without using oil?

I cannot stomach the olive oil/lemon mix for a liver flush. About 14 years ago I did a series of flushes - the first 2 went smoothly and were effective. The 3rd flush - I got extremely nauseated trying to get the oil/lemon mix down and vomited after about 30 minutes. The final flush - I was vomiting up the oil mix as I was swallowing it. Since then just the smell of olive oil will make me lose the contents of my stomach. I cannot cook with it and there is absolutely no way I can have an Olive-Oil based salad dressing.

My struggle is this - I need to do liver and gallbladder cleansing but need to find an alternate way. I am on meds for Rheumatoid Arthritis and they compromise the liver. Plus I have on and off symptoms of stones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)