CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frustrated and Infected

Views: 553
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,316,601

Re: Frustrated and Infected

Hello there,
According to the CDC:

"Some people develop abdominal pain, bloating, heartburn, intermittent episodes of diarrhea and constipation, a dry cough, and rashes. Rarely people will develop arthritis, kidney problems, and heart conditions."

^^ I have none of these symptoms. In the last number of weeks I have tried to live with my infection. It's toned down somewhat, but still active in my legs/lower intestine at night, or at anytime glucose is increased.

The glucose reaction feels similar to a muscle spasm or even a biting sensation inside the muscles/lower intestine. This ranges from my feet - legs-buttocks-lower int. Sometimes it seems i can feel movement at night at back of neck, hard to pinpoint or confirm. I haven't seen anything stool related since the confetti/small white bird seed back in february.

Also no trail marks across my skin since then. ( Yes I had a 2 foot red trail mark across my upper abs and a 5 inch across the lower forearm back then which was 2 parallel lines like cat sctatches.) It was a nightmare. Thank god they seem to have disappeared and healed. The ab mark only disappeared a few days back. ( Its about the width of an earth worm and left a red scratch right across the top surface of the skin close to 20 inches long). I know it seems far fetched, but it certainly happened, and boy was I shocked. Quite thankful for this place to share thoughts unspeakable elsewhere.

After the first two Vermox treatments i had requested higher dosage and was told there weren't any manufactured here for more than 100 mg nor were any available. ( For example i wish we had Albendazole up here but we don't). I decided to increase Vermox myself and managed to buy more doses to 200mg's per mebendazole ingestion - no known results or difference)

Although I still have symptoms, the last neg stool test and 5 treatments including praziquantel I was refused to see a parasitologist by the 3rd physician .( referral required). It leaves a guy fluttering in the wind. I'm ok during the day now, however night time always has movement with any accompanying activity, especially if i have sugar.

I've lost alot of weight - you could say its a boon. My waist looks like i'm back in my late 20's. However now recently, iam losing alot of muscle around my once developed knee area. Its getting to the point i can feel the bone slowly protruding - i'm 6'2, was 225 lbs now 209 (43) and was always athletic in the past with runner built legs. I'm pretty alarmed.

My next stage is asking for a blood test but i need to find a physician not totally over worked, available for new patients, who actually wants to talk to you about this ( most dont and talk down to you) and hopefully with some knowledge of these organisms.

PS Any experience/results with 35% (FG) H202?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)