CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Help I have Lice living inside my nose

Brethlesss Views: 13,267
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,318,894

Re: Parasite Help I have Lice living inside my nose

Hi
I know mine are lice for sure. I had them for months and couldn't get anyone at work to care. I would walk through their offices and I would have adults in a matter of 2 - 3 minutes. I feel the lice crawling around. At night they are so active I can't hardly sleep sometimes. I feel so many of them now after all this time it's like they are boiling inside. Do you feel them crawl out and across your face? can you catch one and look at it close with a magnifying glass? I went so far as to get a little microscope to look at them. I am positive they are lice. I have been told by at least 5 - 6 different doc's that I am not right and lice don't do that. I catch them with a super sticky roller but I still have to comb my hair as many of them go straight up to my hair. I have been trying many different things from my reading here, and so far they are not reducing in numbers. My right eye is swelling and I have black around it now after the last week. If you can catch one put up a pic for the wise ones to see. I believe that someone will be able to identify it if you can. What have you tried? Anything?
Brethlesss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)