CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Help I have Lice living inside my nose

Brethlesss Views: 13,604
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,318,877

Re: Parasite Help I have Lice living inside my nose

Hi HoltelParasite
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes I am 100% positive they are lice. I have caught many of them crawling across my face heading for my hair or my ears. I bought a little microscope so I could see them. I thought I was going crazy. I don't have any pets. I haven't had for about 10 years now. Is the nasal spray kind of like the cold and sinus D ? I know if I take that for more then 3 or 4 doses they go crazy. I have had some that will start to crawl out of my nose ( Mostly newly hatched lice ) and it is all I can do to breath sometimes. I use a extra sticky roller on my face to try and catch some of them before they get to far. I will go shopping for the list you have given me and start using it. I will have to get the green Black-Walnut online somewhere. Is this an oil? I was using the Ivermectin paste and later the 1% suspension, I was up to a 250 pound dose but after about 2-3 months I stopped using it. It's been almost a month since I stopped the Iver. I weigh about 125-130ish. I still have the bottle of the Iver 1% and about 4 plungers of the horse paste left over. I am pretty sure I messed up when I started the iver at only a 100 pound dose. I took it 4 days straight then I stayed on an every other night schedule for the next 2 months. I increased the dose when I had no results after the first 3-4 weeks. Then the 1% suspension in juice and I was using a 1ml eye dropper to flood and inhale the suspension once or twice a day. But again I think I F***ed up when I started out with such a low dose. I am going shopping now for the list you gave me. Thank you for that I will try and hope.
Brethlesss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)