CureZone   Log On   Join
Heavy period 3 years into Mirena

Views: 611
Published: 8 y

Heavy period 3 years into Mirena

After the initial settle in when I had Mirena inserted my period stopped altogether. I can count on just a few fingers how many times I have even lightly spotted since having it. Until last night. I had intercourse with my significant other. Afterwards I went to the bathroom and was lightly bleeding. This morning I woke up to discover I was soaked in blood. I have soaked through two pairs of pants today from bleeding. I have to change my super plus tampon at least once an hour. I have also had some excessive clotting and cramping as well. And I am feeling super tired.
I have had menstrual issues for years. I have PCOD and used to get periods twice a month for 7 days straight. But nothing like this. I don't have insurance or a gynecologist currently so I don't know what I should do. I am really worried about this and wondering what could possibley cause this. Does anyone have any advice?
Oh also, I have had my Iud for just over three years now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)