CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oj fasting and slippery elm for hunger

MH 108 Views: 898
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,317,696

Re: Oj fasting and slippery elm for hunger

Hi MH,
HELLO

I saw on a very old thread that you recommend to use slippery elm while oj fasting to stop hunger.
OK AND YOU CAN READ FASTING OPTIONS IN MY 502 PAGE PAPER BOOK

Do you still recommend this?
THERE ARE ENDLESS OPTIONS ALL DEPENDING ON YOUR ISSUES, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH SLIPPERY ELM, SO IDEALLY TRY THAT AND LET US KNOW YOUR PERSONAL RESULTS. USE THE SLIPPERY ELM PER THE DR. CHRISTOPHER BOOK METHOD OF MAKING A GRUEL AND YOU CAN LIVE ON THAT FOR WEEKS/MONTHS AND ORANGE JUICE PER DAY HAY FASTING METHOD WOULD MAKE IT EVEN BETTER.

I have been trying to oj fast numerous times but keep stopping because I feel very hungry.
OK, FIRST EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID AND THAT WILL EXPLAIN SOME OF THE REASONS YOU HAD A PROBLEM.
1./ I DON'T ANYONE THAT SUCCEEDED IN ORANGE JUICE FASTING THAT DID NOT READ THE DR. HAY BOOK AND FOLLOWED HIS INSTRUCTIONS OR USED HERBS TO MAKE IT EASIER AS I SUGGEST AND EXPLAINED IN DETAIL ON THE WEBSITE MADE FOR THIS FORUM.

I also feel like it's hard for me to get energy from sugar (all types)
THAT WOULD SUGGEST YOU ARE NEAR DEATH, BECAUSE WE HUMANS THRIVE ON NATURAL SUGAR AND WHEN WE CAN'T USE OUR SUGAR, WE CAN'T LIVE…..ENERGY WISE THAT IS ALL UP TO WHAT EACH PERSON CALLS "ENERGY"…..ENERGY COMES FROM OXYGEN / HYDROGEN AND PROPER ASSIMILATION AND USE OF FOODS TO CREATE THE FURNACE OF LIFE…..

IT IS A CASE OF: USE IT OR LOOSE IT
WE GET OUT OF LIFE WHAT WE CHOOSE TO WORK FOR AND PARASITES AND HEAVY METAL POISONS TRY TO CUT OUR LIFE SHORT.

(didn't always used to be like that).
THEN SURELY YOU CAN RETURN TO NORMAL AND LIVE BETTER THAN EVER IDEALLY

I've had nauseous Ness constantly for the past 4 years and bitter foods are something I crave because of this.
I WOULD SUGGEST STARTING FROM SCRATCH WITH PROPER DIET AND IF DESIRED, HERBAL USE TO MAKE IT EASIER. PLEASE READ WHAT I CALL BOOK I, MY BOOK AND DR. CHRISTOPHER BOOKS FOR COMPLETE EDUCATION OF WHAT I BELIEVE THE MOST IN.

IT ALWAYS STARTS LIKE THIS:
DENTAL
HEALTH
PAST

HISTORY THAT GOT YOU TO THIS POINT AND THEN START TO REVERSE THE BAD STUFF---ALL OUTLINED IN MY BOOK.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

3.297 sec, (2)