CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Done with Dermatalogist.

Questlf Views: 878
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,316,341

Re: Done with Dermatalogist.

I visited only one dermatalogist in my ongoing 3.5 years of EC. He told me and my family members who went with me to him that i am paying extra attention to lips as lips look normal and you take him to some psycho doctor as my peeling was visible only when water touches them or when peeling cycle comes to end.
at that time i was not aware that many people like me have this , so i used tarcolimus given by him and multivitamins folic acid and others tablets. All this not helped much so didnt go to him.
That time was very very difficult for me because i was not able to understand what is happening with me and stress was very high with social anxiety.
i visited him 3-4 again after some gaps, he continously told my family nothing is wrong with my lips and take him to psycho doctor he is obsessed with lips.
i stopped using his cream because of confusion of situation and less progress.
last timei visited him he specially called me that i cannot help you and i came back.
This nonunderstanding behaviour of this doctor prevented me to visits others doctors as if they dont know EC then itis difficult to make them understand what i am suffering and they will prescribe any cream assuming just highly chapped lips.
Graudation time was worst for me i spent all 3 years alone sitting in balcony of college where students comes often in free lectures.
i continued to use vaseline to manage peeling of lower lip in hope this will get cure till this time i was not known of other people having EC.
Now after more than 3 years peeling spread on upper lip triangle , if i use vaseline then more hard peeling upper lip centre part , while vaseline manages lower lip peeling to great extent.
i am again sad now because of this , cannot move lips specially upper lip.
family is saying we will take you to big hospital of city that doctors is very famous and will definiently help.
when i say them others people are also have this problem and they visited top most doctors they dont believe me even then.
You know it is difficult to handle EC when it happens daily without any holiday or break.
should i go to doctor again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.969 sec, (2)