CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help: Suicidal-Candida-Depression-Worsening Symptoms

alimentary Views: 2,714
Published: 6 years ago

Please Help: Suicidal-Candida-Depression-Worsening Symptoms

So I started the Candida diet over 5 weeks ago, along with several vitamins and supplements, and suddenly developed, on about day 4 an awful ringing in my ears that was accompanied by a frequent post nasal drip that goes down the back of my throat literally every few minutes. I have become a super mucus machine. I have an itchy throat, and am always clearing it too. Im also very depressed, have little to no energy and have been suffering awful constipation as well. I sleep very badly, broken bits and pieces of sleep, up and down through the night, sometimes waking and feeling very ill like I need to catch my breath. I tried probiotics for a few days, but it only made matters worse so I backed off of those for now. These symptoms were all brought on by diet change alone! Has the Candida scattered to my head/sinuses/ears or is this just a long Herxheimer reaction? I feel so absolutely awful and depressed, even have suicidal feelings. Im starting to think I have some pissed off parasites or something going on, and feel like I have nowhere to turn. My family and girlfriend think Im crazy and think I should just take psych meds/ and/or go to counseling...

Is this all part of the healing crisis? I have never experienced mucus/post nasal drip and tinnitus this bad in my life!! It has been solid for 5 weeks now, very unrelenting. I have read that tinnitus can be a sign that something in the body is inflamed...or from the constant stream of mucus streaming down my throat from my high sinuses...I dont know. I would have thought I'd seen some small improvement by now...How can I feel SO bad from eating a super healthy Diet for 5 weeks???

Please help, any advice is appreciated.
Feeling pretty desperate...

Here is my list of supplements/meds:

Lorazepam 1mg / night (insomnia)
Lithium 600mg/day ( ive been suicidal)
Psyllium husk caps 500mg 5x day
Vit C 2000mg day
Digestive Enzymes before meals
Milk thistle/dandelion root complex caps x2 per day (liver support)
good multi vitamin x1 per day
good magnesium complex x3 per day

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.360 sec, (1)