CureZone   Log On   Join
Horrible Struggle with miserable list of symptoms!

alimentary Views: 1,292
Published: 6 years ago

Horrible Struggle with miserable list of symptoms!

Hello all. I have been suffering with what I believe to be a very stubborn case of Systemic Candidiasis and inflamed/leaky gut for several years now...at least 18 years to be exact. I have tried a few times throughout the years to combat this awful pestilence inside me by changing my diet, taking various Anti-fungals, etc. and achieved some small success along the way. I have lived my life, dealing with it like luggage, and stopped drinking alcohol 1 1/2 years ago. But it has always relentlessly crept back. Recently I became more determined than ever to beat it so I aggressively started on the Candida diet/supplement protocol, cutting out all sugars, etc.
My list of symptoms is vast:
depression, anxiety, vitreal floaters, constipation, thrush, insomnia, suicidal thoughts, back and body pains, fatigue, leaky gut, malabsorption, rectal itching, anti-social behavior, brain fog, cold hands and feet,...and so much more.....

Well, the most awful thing happened when I began my regimen in week one! I had been drinking water with a tablespoon of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar for about 2 days when I suddenly awoke on day 3 or 4 with a terrible case of tinnitus. I think that to some measure Ive always had a small version of it,...but this was alarming! Almost simultaneously, there was a profound post nasal drip in my high sinuses dripping down the back of my throat. Its almost as if my approach with the vinegar was much too aggressive and either killed too much candida too fast, or killed off some parasites or something and my liver and or kidneys or colon are overtaxed now and cannot eliminate the excess toxins. As of this moment the tinnitus is high-pitched/steady and symmetrical in both ears, and the post nasal drip is like clockwork, every few minutes I swallow a small bit of mucus. Mind you I am NOT suffering congestion, cough, or even itchy or painful throat. I DO however have pressure in my inner ear/eustachian tubes and crackling noises when my jaw opens. I read a comment somewhere about tinnitus and Candida where a guy stated that if youre too aggressive with the antifungals that the systemic Candida can scramble and imbed itself deeper in your tissues and membranes. Can this be true?
Well, needless to say I took a step back with the anti-fungal process and have focused mainly on my diet and digestion.
Has anyone ever heard of this kind of tinnitus that is not hearing-damage related?
Will this go away as my body catches up and begins to cleanse toxins?
Is the post nasal drip mucus production an auto-immune response?

Any insights or experiences would be much appreciated!!

Here is a list of my supplements I am currently taking:
Vit C 1000mg per day
Psylium Husk Capsules 3x day
Dr. Schulze 's Intestinal Formula#1 1-2 a day
Solaray Magnesium Asporotate 400mg a day
Professional Formulas "Di-gest Plus" 1 per meal
Solaray Liver Blend ( dandelion/milk thistle) 475 mg a day
Dr. Spencer's Miracle Algae(spirulina,etc..)2100 mg day

No probiotics yet, not sure if I am ready for them based on my digestive progress

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (2)