CureZone   Log On   Join
longterm use of leaving lips alone / Using Aquaphor plus Photos

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

TheOldChild Views: 7,299
Published: 8 y

longterm use of leaving lips alone / Using Aquaphor plus Photos

Hey ho!
I tried out to leave my lips completely alone for some time but got to a point where I´m quite doubtfull if this has any positive effect..
Here are some pictures I took at the beginning and then 4 and a half months later when I stopped this.
//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/IMG_20151010_151842.jpg

4 1/2 months later:
//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/IMG_20160222_230418.jpg

As you can see there hasn´t been a great progress and since I have even before been letting the scabs alone for about half a year I decided to try aquaphor now.

For reducing the build-up it works well but on the other hand my lips still feel quiete inflammated sometimes and the white dead skin comes also off too early sometimes, I think. This is how it looks after about 3 weeks:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/IMG_20160321_100944.jpg

I´m quite uncertain about what to do next because actually I planned to leave them completely alone with no creams for at least 6-7 months and then see what happens and I´m afraid that if it doesn´t work with aquaphor and I´ll go back to doing nothing I have to start from the beginning again ...

on the other hand many claim that you have to keep them constantly moist and it also feels and looks of course better like this..

So just share your opinion/ experiences on that with me!

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)