CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do Probiotics clear parasite?

James Allan Views: 1,592
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,339

Re: Do Probiotics clear parasite?

Probotics have been used to replenish the good bacteria that helps in your stomach and intestins. But mainly deep within the gut is where all of the benefit is. We all have trillions of bacteria that comes in many forms, some are more beneficial than others and many become influenced to turn bad. It is proven science that good bacteria is positive charges same as red and white blodd cells.

Bad bacteria, viruses and parasites are all charged negetively which is how the good guys know how to attak the bad invaders? What if you used a BIO-ZAPPER? What will it do to your good bacteria?

If you use a bio-zapper which only operates with with SQUARE WAVE The MayCo Energizing Bio-Zapper Kills Parasites, Bacteria and Viruses By Square Wave low voltage Audio Pulses which produce Electronic spikes as positive polarity pulses.

It is known fact by science that many joint  related aches and pains such as arthritis, gout, are directly a cause of unseen parasites that have depleted joint compression, fluids and cause tiny spurs which give suffers the feeling of a bur under the saddle.

I personally have used one of my all time favorites which is Cayenne pepper in heavy dosase in all of my food because of the hours of joint releaf in feet, hands, back, hips neck and shoulders. But since using an M7 model MayCo Energizing Bio-Zapper that my wife and I purchased in April 2012 we have had many health vicotores in our lives from getting rid of my enlarged prostate, to stopping colon cancer cells from taking over, to our mother being totally cured of stage 4 lung cancer.

We highly recommend all of these things into your daily regime for a much more productive healthy lifestyle. Keep hyderated daily, get at least 8 hours of sleep each day, excercise as often as you can, incorporate super foods in to your diet, use of a bio-zapper is a huge plus and avoiding nasty habits such as smoking, alcohol and drug use.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)