CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sweaty anuss need helpp

Views: 1,036
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,308,986

Re: Sweaty anuss need helpp

I ddnt see any cuts when i only drink a fiber that times coz i went to gastro entorology they colonoscopy me they found nothing i went to dermatology and they prescribe me drysol but its so sting at night so i stop to use it then i see a sweat block it contains vitamin e so its not so sting when i use it but still sweating when i work hard i put cornstarch and i put tissue inside but they still smell me wtf hell im so fcking paranoid at my work i taking a shit 3 times a day and im taking a medicine give by my dermatology its an oxybutinin and when after i take it its like i was gonna poop again i dint know what else i can do. I only shave my butt hair now sometimes when i sit for a long time my anus sweat its like kinda moisty if i ddnt wash or use some antibacterial tissue sometimes it bleeds when i poop and use ordinary tissue im sick of this shit i dont know what else i can do its almost two years everybody is bullying me and laughing at my back my works is almost want to fire me HELLPPPPP i dont want to be broke i want to save my work for my family and i want to go college once ive heal help meee :((( im so depress

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

7.156 sec, (1)