CureZone   Log On   Join
epididymitis / epididymal cyst

CerveloUK Views: 1,323
Published: 8 y

epididymitis / epididymal cyst

Hi, first of all I would like to say great forum! I have learned alot from other peoples input and would like to contribute myself and get feedback along the way.

Symptons: pain to the right testicle and swelling at the top of the right testicle plus some redness on the urethra especially after ejaculation, I have at the moment.

Background:
I had Chlamydia about 12 months ago, was tested positive and treated with the two Antibiotic pills taken once which seemed to cure it. 6 months on something still didn't seem

right so I was tested again but it came back all clear, they also tested for syphilis, gonorrhoea and HIV. All came back clear.

6 Months further on to January 2016, I started to experience the symptoms outlined at the top and it back very irritable and swollen on the right testicle, I went to the
doctors explained above ref Chlamydia and they gave me a 9 day course of doxycycline as they suspected epididymitis. Which seem to clear it up in about 5 days and I was even
cycling and running again.

A week after the finishing the course of doxcycline, the symptoms came back, I read online the bacteria which can find itself in all sorts of places as the tubes in the
testicles can be like a network of caves and it can be hard to completely kill off. I visited sexual health clinic who gave me a 14 day course of Ofloxacin but this slightly
reduced the symptoms but they never went away.

I had a UT scan to reveal I had a epididymal cyst but currently no pain, the doctor advised it would cause no harm and I would have to live with it. It is about the size of a pea.

Currently I have no pain, just a red urethra when aroused, an epididymal cyst and what could be mild prostatis? But this is new to me, I tend to pee a slightly more often and not as much volume. Some slight kidney pain when sat in certain positions. I have read others with similar symptoms on here but more severe. My doctos things its all in my head and doesnt really want to no because I have no real pain.

I have read up on caster oil, Iodine supplement and Silicia 1M but would like advise please

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)