CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to get rid of what we think are worms in our noses etc.

skyblid Views: 774
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,308,097

Re: How to get rid of what we think are worms in our noses etc.

LDS,
Please read this if you think you have worms (of some sort in your nose). One reason you are convinced you have worms in your nose, it that you feel them move. Am I right?

I want you to think about Demodex Mites. They borrow into the hair follicle upside down. Then when they move the root of the hair moves and you feel as if something is moving in your nose.

If your health is poor demodex mites (which we all have)multiply. If you take Ivermectin by mouth on an empty stomach, 12.5 mls it will cure it. That is the medical treatment for demodex mites. If you feel as if things are crawling all over you that is also likely what is happening as they burrow into follicles all over the body.

Mix borax and water and wash your body and hair with it. When you mix it, make enough for many washings. Borax disrupts their growth cycle. Do this for weeks until you feel the problem is solved. Swab out your nostrils and ears with it as well. I almost went mad thinking it was worms. It is not. Please, please help yourself! xoxo (previously known as Herne)
Question //
I would like too ask you if this dose of Ivm has cleared your infection?
//
I have been going thru this nightmare well over a year! I have moved 3 times , thrown out alot of my possessions thinking i had scabies, washed everything dozens of times soaked laundry in borox / tried teds mange mix //spent over $5000 trying stuff all the recommended things for mites, none of them worked, the only thing that helped was Ivm but it came back in 24 hrs, so I have recently found it was in fact worms & mites they feed on them. so know i have to try and find money for worm meds, I have positive test for strongyloids, they are in my nose /ears/eyes well everywhere it is bad & systemic infectiom that can be fatal, be warned! get tested

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)