CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: laxatives can make things worse

livininhope Views: 1,132
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,306,504

Re: laxatives can make things worse

Taking laxatives all the time is not a good idea, the best way to empty your colon is to take prune juice. I am not kidding. I used to be chronically constipated and took all sorts of laxatives and herbal supplements, the more I took the harder it was to go without them.

Prune juice contains sorbitol which draws water from the colon and helps to soften stools and push them through. You can also eat prunes, and porridge is another great way of helping you to properly evacuate.

Try prunes and porridge or prunes and yoghurt but take a small glass of prune juice at night and one first thing in the morning.

also have you been checked for anal fissures, sometimes they are missed by medical staff. there is also a problem that can develop with anal glands - google these conditions for more info.

I have also heard of a problem whereby the anal sphincter does not close properly causing leaking and odour, again I would recommend investigating this.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

16.654 sec, (1)