CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Show me your worms?! Body odor, bad breath, and tapeworms?? Found a cure finally!!

Views: 13,945
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,184,600

Re: Show me your worms?! Body odor, bad breath, and tapeworms?? Found a cure finally!!

I am from east Africa and i suffered with these parasites for a long time. The medication albendazole and menendazole didn't help at all. My case was very severe that I almost gave up. I tried detox, herbs, wormwood etc. The freaking thing is I had a wiggly worm head sticking out my rectum and biting every time I tried to block it,it was awful and doctors said it was Piles. Nkt!!! I didn't sleep for days, lost a lot of weight. I detoxed for like 4 weeks, I was getting weaker and weaker. Today I have good news!! I walked into a small local herbal shop and explained my problems, the Arab guy gave me a small bottle with a liquid,said to put two drops in my tea (black tea), eat only boiled veggies Ps. The bottle had no label, I was desperate at this point so I bought the 20ml liquid @$16. Long story short, got home, prepared a cup of tea, added two drops of the magic potion, and rubbed some on my back where I had a movement feeling for weeks. Within a few minutes I felt good, even exercised for half an hour, showered, had my boiled veggies and watched a movie. Took another cup of tea after a few hours (dose is 2 drops 3 times a day). Took DE and went to sleep, by which time the wriggly feeling had stopped. I just expelled something with a very strong foul smell, and the protruding thing on my butt disappeared. I feel great! Whatever that liquid is, I willing continue taking it and definitely return to thank the Arab guy. Whoever is interested can email me and I will help you. PS. This is for real. And not a scam. I will not take any money from anyone interested. I will send you the herbal medication at my cost. When you heal you can refund me the $16 plus shipping cost to wherever you are. Email me likcref at gmail dot com. Let's help one another. I have gone through the nightmare for months, it feels great to be able to sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.875 sec, (1)