CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Started complete Leave it alone.

ECaccutane Views: 926
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,345

Re: Started complete Leave it alone.

I thought you were cured .
I had started japanese method in november, did it for 6 weeks . I saw no improvement , infact after peeling lips were raw and the scabs were very thick.

Then started using coconut oil to remove scab , did this for 1 month while cleaning lips with soap .

Then started cleaning with acv, it did help and a small part of my lips was healed and it had stopped peeling ,just then I got rash inside my mouth so I stopped using acv as I though it was because of acv.

Then started complete leave it alone with avoiding Sugar completely and currently I am doing this for 1 month now. lips were raw after first 3 peels but today after peeling , lips is not that much red.

All this time I left it alone . The only improvement I saw was when I was using acv so I am still hopeful . Also while using acv the white line didn't form much. And the reason I started complete leave it alone is that the inside part where the white line forms used to peel after becoming wet leaving behind redness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.250 sec, (1)