CureZone   Log On   Join
Stage 3B - Adaptogens and Glandulars

rherring16 Views: 1,032
Published: 5 years ago

Stage 3B - Adaptogens and Glandulars

Hi all -
I have Adrenal Fatigue and I'm in Stage 3B. I never function on a "good" level and sometimes I take days off to stay in bed. I'm able to hold a job but my performance is definitely suffering. My fatigue developed from an addiction to coffee and stimulants 4 years ago. My libidio, sleep, and energy are all poor and I'm 25.

I've always been affected by stimulants as long as I can remember. I tried a glandular a year and a half ago for about a week. It was very stimulatory and improved me "too much." I only took the glandular for about a week and a half and stopped when I was getting heart palpitations and constantly sweating.

After that, I took the Gaia Adrenal Health support for about a month. The supplement has mostly Rhodiola and Holy Basil. This worked too good as well. I had no stress and was very monotone. I didn't get morning erections and had no real personality. The adaptogenic properties lasted about 3 months. It seemed to Calm me too much and it was obvious my body probably needed this calm.

Has anyone tried a combination of the two with success? I've tried the Vitamin C / B5, Glutathione approach over the last 6 months and keep getting worse. I recently found out I had Giardia and I'm finishing up my treatment. Hopefully this will not continue to bring me down as well.

Are my weak adrenals causing the sensitivity or I could just be naturally sensitive?

Thanks! R

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

9.594 sec, (1)