CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Correct form of wormwood

MH 108 Views: 878
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,302,140

Re: Correct form of wormwood

I made a super huge reply to your question, but then went to the internet to get you a picture and as a result, I lost the cure zone and lost my super long and huge reply and not going to even begin to try to repeat it….

I looked and they use the correct name:Artemisia absinthium

under that correct name on their many search results that try to trick you as library correct info---they had the wrong description of the leaves and wrong picture……..

So once again, I try not to waste my time on the internet. It is going to be a fact that you are never going to buy the plant from a store, it has to come from a small person with a herbal garden that specializes in old medical herbs…..at least that is what we had to do.

20 years ago we traveled to athens, ohio outside the hippie college and on the side of a mountain was this one super long haired "dude" who had 5 hippie chicks working for him with barely any cloths on and they in fact, specialized in rare old medical herbs and had well over 200 of the rarest we had ever seen in person and that is where my mom and i was able to get our wormwood. Do these hippies exist anymore? I have no clue, they probably had to get real jobs if they wanted to make $$$…….those days like all the good days are long gone.

Luckily wormwood does start easy, all you need is the roots; i assure you that if you want to grow from seeds, you must be an expert in starting seeds, because in 20 years, my plants have never spread by seed…they do spread by root. hard to kill and extremely hardly plant.

do not buy the plant if it is sold for flowers---in 20 years i have never seen my wormwood plants have flowers. They do get covered heavy with seeds, but the flowers must be so small you never notice them.

The picture I used many years ago, is the corrector way the leaves should look.

Good Luck and yes, if you stop by, you can have a start……i have my lifetime supply of wormwood essential oils and tincture and will probably never harvest this plant again. same with my comfrey plants that i purchased from the same hippies 20 years ago…

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (2)