Correct form of wormwood

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
search4truth Views: 1,019
Published: 5 years ago

Correct form of wormwood

Hi MH,

I am very curious about finding the correct species of wormwood. I was reading your PDF about your parasite formula, and I saw that you said, "The one thing I have noticed is that the Internet and many modern books all show a picture of the "WRONG" Wormwood plant. They usually show a commercial ornamental flower garden wormwood plant."

I was then looking up the folks who recently won the Nobel Prize for "discovering" (LOL) the cure for malaria, the compound Artemisinin. It turns out that they extracted this Artemisinin from the "sweet wormwood" variety, Artemisia Annua.

I googled the common wormwood variety found in most parasite cleanses, which I believe is Artemisia Absinthe. This variety does not look like the one your son is holding in the PDF. Artemisia Annua looks much closer to the one he is holding.

Are you saying that the "WRONG" Wormwood plant is A. absinthe, and the "right" one that's in your formula is sweet wormwood, A. annua?

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)