CureZone   Log On   Join
GALLBLADDER POLYPS HEALING PROTOCOL ... What can I do to cure or make them shrink? Please help!!

Gerald67 Views: 7,769
Published: 8 y

GALLBLADDER POLYPS HEALING PROTOCOL ... What can I do to cure or make them shrink? Please help!!

Hello Guys,

I was diagnosed with cholesterolosis last year and had a follow up ultr soound scan the polps are still small the doc says, if they get to 1cm the GB has to go, of course Im worried about malignancy, its horrible having to wait every 6 months or so to check if these polyps have grown, I have been doing some research online but found nothing so far as a cure or stories of anybody healing themselves, I did hear thay can go away by themselves.

Apart froma lady called Green here in curezone, I think she used parasite herbs and a zapper and probably liver flushes.

I was also diagnosed with fatty liver at last doc appointment, I thought great :(

I was thinking and wondered if Lemon would help shrink or dissolve these polyps cuse they are made from cholestrol I think, I have been taking Losec and Paxil for 20yrs and after the fatty liver diagosis I became determined to come off them, been overweight for 20yrs also and no exercise, aand realise all these things can help create a fatty liver situation so started exercise daily and lost some weight 103kg from 115kg last year nd about 108kg 2 weeks ago, but my ideal weight is about 73kg.

I started having symptoms of gluten intolerance about 2 years ago and took me about 1 and half years suffering before I realised bread and wheat mostly and dairy made me sneeze my brains out. But for 8yrs I thought I was quite healthy did daily coffee enermas for 8years!!!! 2 to 5 a day, average about 2 a day, why? cause I have Gilberts syndrome which means my livers phase II detox is sluggish and so my bilirubin scores are a but high in ever function tests, mum passed away from colon cancer and Id been taking the two neds for a long time so I wanted to detox and keep my liver clean, I think I overdid it and taxed my Gallbladdder and exported too much bile out of my liver into my gallbladder and sturated it, hang on ... is that a possibilty? I thought bile was excreted via the portal vein or is that the way coffe stimulates the liver to release bile? Anyway too much bile saturated my GB I think and made this polyp situation possible, maybe?

I ate vegetarian in all this time but now realise that this may have had a negative effect, why? Cause phytoestrogens like Betosisterol in avocados, etc compte with animal cholesterol and block it, but you end up with progesterone and it ends up affecting gallbladder function, I probably had too much estrogen via xenoestrogens in evian plastic drinking water bottles as I drank and used these for enemas also was fat and fat makes estrogen also and have/had man boobs, lol all these years another estrogen telltale sign.

Which brings me to Tumeric, it is anti estorgenic and is said to help heal or cure poyps in the colon or stomach, I wonder if it may do the same with GB polyps even thought they are made up of cholesterol unlike the colon ones.

I am on a Liver Cleansing diet of Dr Cabot for fatty liver but havent found many tips, ideas or cures for Gallbladder Polyps , but hey if they are made of cholesterol surely all you have to do is attack them with its enemy? Lemons should shrink them, what is the enemy of cholesterol???

Thats another thing, for 20yrs I wasnt allowed to have any acdidic foods cuse i have Hiatal Hernia/GERD (chronic acid reflux)snd so didnt eat lemon/apple cider vinegar etc, now in the mornings I drink a glass of water with a lemon or lime and bicarb of soda, then a veggies juice with wheatgrass powder, have low car meals with protein from nuts, seeds and fish only once or twice a week no meat, dairy, etc.

Any ideas on ho to cure this polyp situation I have??? thankyu in advance for any tips or ideas, I ordered the parasite herbss and will get a zapper, and do a few Liver Cleanses and hopefully my next scan will be negative, and I will tell you guys of course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)