CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fenbendazole Side Effects/Dead Parasites in Veins?

dpk Views: 2,832
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,300,572

Re: Fenbendazole Side Effects/Dead Parasites in Veins?

The only test that came back positive for me was a saliva test using a Hulda Clark syncrometer. That was the only one. It showed so many parasites that I honestly didn't believe it. I ruled it out because almost every one tested positive. And then 6 weeks later I got symptoms of nearly every them all. I would suggest getting one of those. You an mail your saliva to a practitioner who uses one. It should be $150 dollars. It tested positive for the ones I knew I had plus an additional 8 more. I just dismissed it because I thought they were false positives. Then things showed up everywhere. Veins, eyes, inner ears, lungs. So, it's a start. The HuldaClarkStore I believe can runs them too but they send the saliva test to someone else. The biotech center runs them still I believe in tijuana.

There is are amazon teas and herbs that are good to use too. I don't think I have had too much luck with essential oils. Camdengrey is a great source for the amazon essential oils to rub on your skin. Andiroba and the like. Drinking the herbs in tea form helps me. Epazote tea, amargo and the like between the medicines.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)