CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fungal infection

ECaccutane Views: 1,053
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,300,250

Re: fungal infection

My lips are pink now and even after peeling they are not raw,red like they used to be before starting this method . I started with japanese method in the first week of November 2015 but my lips barely improved . In the beginning,I used a soap to clean my lips but the soap made my lips very dry and my lips didn't peel on their own so I had to remove the crust while they were wet with my hands . This used to make my lips look blood red color and raw . I continued it for 6 weeks and saw no improvement. My lips used to peel after 10-12 days .

Then I decided to do constant moisture but I did it for 2 days and didn't continue with it because my loops looked swollen and shiny .

Then I decided to give the japanese method another try but this time I used coconut oil too to help in removing the crusts . After peeling lips were not as raw as it was when i didn't use coconut oil. Lips peeled after a week . Also the thickness of scab reduced . did this for 25 days. Few lines were seen on lips . used soap to clean but it made my lips worse .

Then I ordered acv and with acv i saw the best progress . lines returned on my lips and the lips are now peling after 5 days . After peeling the lips are not raw . it is light red but becomes pink after few hours . previous 25 days also helped i guess .
The key is to not peel off the new skin with the crust so that the raw lipd isn't exposed and they get time to heal . its only been 10 days with acv and if i continue for a month ,i will surely be cured

The best part of this method is that once you are cured, you are cured i.e you won't need anything to keep maintaining them .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)