CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fungal infection

ECaccutane Views: 1,018
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,300,233

Re: fungal infection

I am doing leave it alone along with acv and a little coconut oil and I am really seeing some great progress. It has healed maximum number of people here and soon I will be cured and I am sure of it.

Just use acv twice daily to clean your lips followed by moisturising with little coconut oil after the loops dry. When the scabs grow thick and when you think they will come off, start applying coconut oil every 30 mins-1 hr . The coconut oil will help in removing the scab without causing your lipid any damage . Don't force it just keep applying coconut oil and it will come off in a day or 2 . This way the new skin won't come off with the crust this promoting healing .

Note : don't apply coconut oil to the inner part or area near it, if you apply coconut oil there, the address will become mushy and peel and become red .You don't want that.

Just follow the above procedure for a 10-20 days . if you see lines forming on your lips, that means it is healing and continue with the same method and youll be cured in a month or two believe me .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)