CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with Anti Parasitic recipes.

Views: 1,174
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,297,353

Re: Help with Anti Parasitic recipes.

Read my post again. I said that I got the beets idea from Paul Chek of the Chek Institute.
After I posted about beets, it occurred to me that the reason they may be so effective is because the red coloring (which is a phytonutrient) gets into the urine and colors the stool. That means that it is in the elimination tract for a while. Mebendazole works because it is in the elimination tract mostly. There must be something about changing the chemistry of the elimination tract that disturbs the parasites.
I asked a friend who is very knowledgeable about other foods that color the urine or stools. He said asparagus. I also think that concentrated red grape juice will color. It might be interesting to do an experiment with both. Anything to disrupt those parasites!!
In my protocol I use frozen cod live oil capsules first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. (Also from Paul Chek) That has also been very successful!! Another disruption to the normal elimination tract. The idea is that the frozen capsules don't melt until they hit the small intestine and then they smother the critters. It may be that they just disrupt. Anyway, it works.
Food for thought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.469 sec, (1)