CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Lot of Movement, Burning, Itching in Anus Area

Views: 2,030
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,297,479

Re: A Lot of Movement, Burning, Itching in Anus Area

It doesn't sound as though you've been attacking the problem from the rear end. You have to do some type of cleansing, otherwise those critters either live in your colon or die off there and give you die off symptoms. Do either colonics, enemas or salt water flushes. I personally did colonics but if you search this site you will see a lot of people recommending enemas. I also did a couple of salt water flushes that gave me some results. I will be doing enemas on my next full moon cycle.

My doctor recommended olive oil or coconut oil on the anus for burning. I had it from my herbal treatment for a while.

I highly recommend that you get a bottle of cod liver oil capsules and freeze them. Once frozen, take 5-6 to start with on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. You can work you way up to about 10-12 capsules/day. Every time I did that protocol (along with an herbal formula and diatomaceous earth) during a full moon cycle, I got critters. You can also use frozen pumpkin seed oil or frozen caster oil. Cheap and easy. Some people just take caster oil straight. I haven't tried that yet. I hear the taste is bad.

parasites create bio films to protect themselves. You have to destroy that bio film. I used bromelain, (which is pineapple enzymes) between meals. It made a huge difference. Other people use chlorine dioxide, also known as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
You have to attack these critters with everything you can. Beets and beet juice worked as adjuncts to herbal therapy for me. Everyone is different. A couple of other resources are Dr. Andreas Kalcker's protocol- avail online and the book Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism by Kerri Rivera .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.406 sec, (1)