CureZone   Log On   Join
I can't get rid of parasites

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 3,177
Published: 5 years ago

I can't get rid of parasites

I cannot get rid of my parasites. I am 100% sure I have them, since I not only saw one moving in my stool, small and white, but it's the only one I've seen since I found out on my own I had them probably 4 years ago. I also have every symptom in the book and it's extremely depressing. I have tried EVERYTHING. Firstly I tried pinworm medicine, 2 different kinds. I tried albendazole and never again, the cost is too much. I've tried I believe 3 different worm cleansers, multiple bottles of black walnut and wormwood, garlic everyday, diatomaceus earth everyday, body (colon, digestion) cleanses and support, pretry much every parasitic food for extensive periods of time. All veggie duet, all fruit diet. No sugar, no caffeine, no wheats, etc. I honestly don'the know what to do. I mean people are having luck from doing the smallest thing and I have done all of these, sometimes all together in big dosages, and nothing. I am so depressed and discoraged and it's making me not even want to try anymore. I mean 4 years battling this and I've saw one worm, some worm like things and dealing with all the symptoms everyday. I've don't and can't get insurance so I have done like 4 stool samples at the ER and a small community doctor, always negative. Blood tests negative. They keep saying I'm fine but I know I'm not and have run out of options.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)