CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, parasites, lymes, mystery illnesses? Please help I'm miserable

Views: 4,004
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,295,393

Re: Candida, parasites, lymes, mystery illnesses? Please help I'm miserable

Read Dr. Hulda Clark 's book 'cure for all diseases'. (download here for free) It explains the whole protocol and about the zapper. Find parazapper, he has a link for making your own out of a 9 volt battery which is more labor intensive, but still works pretty good, I suspect. He sells them also, in a range of prices, so I'm guessing he's a good resource. If you search zapper, or Dr. Clark, you get more.

And she highly recommends avoiding Liver Flushes until you've killed all your parasites. She found it made her clients/sufferers fairly ill feeling if they did, if they had parasites in the liver. Better safe than sorry, I think.

And Liver Flushes work well to clear debris and stones out of your liver, allowing it to run optimally. It can only help. Dr. Clark's book has a good one I've used many times, with great success. It doesn't cure anything though, only just makes it easier for your immune system to do so. I have no idea why anyone would think them BS. They've been a great help to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)