CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Prostatitis? E.coli? Parasites? Misdiagnosed, broke, desperate, and DEPRESSED!

SpagW Views: 3,355
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,295,006

Re: Candida? Prostatitis? E.coli? Parasites? Misdiagnosed, broke, desperate, and DEPRESSED!

Ang
are you having to go wee all the time, like know!
that tells you have prostate issue !
and from what I am finding out here its a parasite
that hides in prostate/bladder , I read too take Alinia for it, but I also just read other post there is a two drug protocol I am still looking for which drugs , it said the one drug flushes the parasite out of its hiding spot(prostate/bladder) the other drug kills it, will post if I find it or maybe someone else already knows and can post
yeast> red flushing
I get castor oil at walmart for 4$ it has 6x antifungal power! you can rotate between using
castor oil /coconut/grape on skin (privates)
monostat/toflinate as a lotion
I use castor oil 4 tbls a day to clean out fungus from gut, couple weeks i have done these myself, it will make you go #2, I usually add the 4 tbls to my last cup of coffee in the morn and gulp it down , its yucky but effective
and microbe lift makes a praziquantel fish powder for about $60 for 50grams
starting too think this may have happened while swimming? in a unproperly maintained pool/jacuzzi
its best to get into the mindset this is going to be a longer treatment with multiple medicine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)