CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Prostatitis? E.coli? Parasites? Misdiagnosed, broke, desperate, and DEPRESSED!

anguish Views: 3,352
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,295,005

Re: Candida? Prostatitis? E.coli? Parasites? Misdiagnosed, broke, desperate, and DEPRESSED!

It looks somewhat similar. . I typically see what looks like undigested pieces of nuts in my stool, but I also eat TONS of nuts being a vegan and everything..so i don't know. ...I'll admit I even ate chicken once and eggs 3 times in the last week trying to see if I was somehow hurting myself by not getting proper nutrition...

but I go once to twice per day, am not constipated ever, never get loose stools... usually fully formed and healthy looking.. once or twice I saw what looked like little stringy worms, but they could have been fibrous plant matter.. what I initially thought was pinworms I now believe to be undigested quinoa with sprouts/tails on them...

I've also quit taking all advil and nsaids even though I need them, in case my bloating is from stomach problems. I read it can damage the lining of the stomach. .

Anyway, picked up raw pumpkin seeds today, still most stores closed for new year but I'll find the Wormwood and more cream for the yeast tomorrow. .still doing the coconut oil thing, the grapefruit seed extract, the Apple cider vinegar, the raw garlic, and praying for SOME NEWS. ..REALLY red and irritated down there, and anxious as hell.... feeling like my prostate is huge...can candida get into there? How do you fight it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)