CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Prostatitis? E.coli? Parasites? Misdiagnosed, broke, desperate, and DEPRESSED!

stillbattling Views: 3,438
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,295,000

Re: Candida? Prostatitis? E.coli? Parasites? Misdiagnosed, broke, desperate, and DEPRESSED!

There are many kinds of Tapeworms and their eggs all look different. Search for "tapeworm segments" and click of "images" at the top of the screen.

Do any of these images look like what you are seeing? If tapeworms, none of the regular worm medicines work. Niclosamide is available on the internet from India. Only Praziquantel can be purchased here in the U.S.

I use the fish praziquantel for fungus. This is the one I buy from Amazon.com--Aqua Prazi Koi Care Pond Treatment Fluke parasite 25 grams. It is also available in larger sizes.

http://www.amazon.com/Prazi-Treatment-Fluke-Parasite-grams/dp/B00RPTHOFI/ref=pd_sim_199_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41HRE98SJXL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0C8ZMFTS57Z18N1WM1NJ

You can buy capsules to fill with the praziquantel or take it mixed with food. Here is the link for a poster named "ICU" who has protocols for everything:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1602094#i

Re. your rash, there is a product called Tinactin antifungal with tolnaftate. It is a powder spray and it says it cures most jock itch. What it says on the label is "for effective relief of itching, chafing and burning". It's an idea--might help.

The castor oil is a great first step, but I don't know about taking it daily. Take a good dose once to clear your colon--take again if you need to. Take on an empty stomach. Early morning works for me so I don't have to be up all night. I take with grapefruit juice, stir briskly and gulp down. It can work in only a few hours.

Keep us posted if you don't recognize your parasite in the images.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)