CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida???

Vrae7 Views: 453
Published: 7 years ago

Candida???

Hi everyone. My health has taken a turn around 3 months ago. Any suggestions/ help would greatly be appreciated.

Around 3 months ago, my life was great. Great relationship, just got accepted to medical school, etc. A couple months into medical school, I kept getting really nervous, acquired huge panic attacks, and began to become depressed because I had to move across the country for school. I lost 15 pounds and could not stop crying all the time so I went to the doctor and he checked me for thyroid issues which all levels came back normal so he decided to put me on an SSRI. After ONE pill of the SSRI, I went into a brain fog/ haze mode and have not been able to get out of it since. A month after the brain fog started, I started to get abdominal pain, joint pain, blurred vision, hair loss, hard to get a deep breath in, chest pain, occasional on/off sore throats, tinnitus, clicking of the ears and fullness of the ears, eye pain, an ultrasound showed my thyroid inflamed (still normal hormonal levels though), and the worse is depersonalization. The depersonalization feels like when I talk, it's not me talking. And this is making me antisocial and thinking that things will never be the same again. I'm so scared. I can barely function anymore. I had to drop out of school and come back home. I've been to 10+ doctors and every little thing comes back normal and they keep saying it's all in my head...

Oh and I had to get surgery too while in school because I found a lump on my breast and now they are everywhere. Please if anyone has had something similar please contact me. I don't know what to do anymore. I've started to see a naturopath but so far, we've only ran a food allergy test. Does anyone think this could be Candida? I was on 8+ rounds of Antibiotics from recurring vaginal infections within a couple of months. I'm thinking that the recurring use of Antibiotics and the stress from medical school REALLY messed my gut up and then the SSRI was the last thing to top it all off. I do have a silver filling in my mouth (I know that Mercury and candida are linked). Anyway, please please please message me with suggestions. I am currently on probiotics right now from my naturopath

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)