CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to parasite cleansing, please assist

brijones Views: 1,087
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,294,318

Re: New to parasite cleansing, please assist

I feel like I've read somewhere a while back that its bad to drink while eating, even water, because of lowering stomach acidity. But I normally will drink after eating.. Maybe I need to wait a few more minutes to allow my body to start digesting before drinking fluids though.
I cut out red meats and slowly cut out turkey and chicken because it seemed to help my constipation, and honestly I don't think I could even eat chicken now because my taste buds just aren't the same. I try to eat a lot of beans and veggies in general, still learning new recipes on this diet.
What supplement do you take? I may get that.. The lady at the health store had made a plan with me and after I finish the Paragone I'm supposed to replenish my body with a multivitamin, supplement, minerals, aminos and she wants me on a probiotic but I'm worried to start that because of the breakouts I've had the 2 times I've gotten on and off one.

And how I feel on the Paragone.. Today's day 6 (3rd day at full strength). Throughout the day I feel foggy and get headaches, and I'm really hungry! The past 3 days at least on this I have gone to the restroom multiple times daily, but I still have bloating in my lower belly (pant line to under belly button).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)