CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to parasite cleansing, please assist

ZeppelinRules Views: 1,214
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,294,282

Re: New to parasite cleansing, please assist

I struggle with constipation myself, If you have constipation then right off the bat your good bacteria is off and your stomach is out of balance. If your stomach is out of balance you will have a yeast/fungal and parasite problem as well...

Be careful about what you listen to on these forums and the rest of the internet as well, I've read alot of horror stories of people taking others advice as far as supplements and diets go and seriously damaging themselves worse. Don't believe everything you read.

Ive been working on my gut problems for 3 years now and researching this topic alot. My best advice is to eat a healthy balanced diet(no processed foods, no refined sugar, eat fresh whole foods, organic if possible)

Walk, I walk 2 miles after breakfast and then 2 more miles in the afternoon. This has helped with my constipation alot as well as my mood and overall since of well being. Put some headphones on with some postive music and find somewhere scenic to walk.

Stress, stay positive and try to maintain a sense of gratitude in everything you do. Stress and anxiety lower stomach acid levels and flare up things like parasites and yeast (stress related organisms) Join a support group (i go to AA meetings because I struggled with alcoholism and they help alot)

As far as supplements and antifungal and what not go I take a multivitamin/multimineral everyday and eat recipes for food that contain lots of natural antifungals/ anti parasites.(onions, oregano, garlic, ginger, leafy greens etc...) Turmeric is GREAT and is also a great antiinflammatory.

Stay well hydrated, but don't drink too much water as it impairs my digestion (I think it lowers HCL in stomach)

You might consider adding some poultry to your diet, it may help with the constipation...

How do you feel while taking the paragone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.406 sec, (1)