CureZone   Log On   Join
Need tips on how to get my bowels moving incase of an obstruction?

angelbebe Views: 1,100
Published: 7 years ago

Need tips on how to get my bowels moving incase of an obstruction?

I've struggled with constipation throughout my life. I had been taking Slippery elm and at first found it helpful. I don't think I was supposed to take it while eating solid food.

I think I might have a bowel obstruction. Is there anything effective that might help in case it's an obstruction? I'm juicing and drinking water bc I was too nauseated to eat solid food. Feel gassy.

Magnesium citrate isn't helping or Dr christopher's quick colon formula. Castor oil internally and lemon juice isn't helping today.

I haven't tried Epson salt bc I hear its not good when there are kidney stones. My right kidney and stomach has,been hurting for several days. The stomach pain feels better with juicing.

I've been applying Castor oil on my stomach several times a day. As,well as drinking warm ginger tea, and herbal teas like paudarco, licorice root, Nettle leaf. Also added a dewormer. I'm trying to do a liver cleanse but want to flush out the bowels first.

My main goal at this moment is to keep the bowels moving while I juice and partially water fast.

Any tips will be very helpful..

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Angelbebe

Edit: sorry I had forgotten I do have homozon and will try it today. What I don't like is that the white powder doesn't dissolve. Hopefully it won't affect my kidney more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.201 sec, (1)