CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PS. Re: Japanese Method 3 week(ish) Update - Added some Vit B Complex to my diet.

Views: 840
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,422

Re: PS. Re: Japanese Method 3 week(ish) Update - Added some Vit B Complex to my diet.

Hey Stem :)
Yeah man I know, its funny how people undermine our condition saying '' its not as bad'' or '' there are worst things to suffer from '' .
Of course there are worst conditions and diseases, but lips we must use them for everything!
Hope you guys recover, any recovery will be a victory for me as well.
Remember 60% of the Japanese Method recovery is made by the cleaning and disinfecting (according to monsterlips).
I switched from a mild soap to ACV (Apple cider vinegar) since it is an all natural neutralizer and disinfectant.
According to my mother it also lightens the skin up, so our lips will appear less red haha
It stings a little but it feels so good afterwards, also you could use Aloe Vera fresh gel for relief after a shower or lunch.
Best of luck lads,
Crazy Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)