CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The three "common" issues

Views: 3,494
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,292,997

Re: The three "common" issues

Thanks archus , yes a lot to read & digest but i dont see so much alternatines if allready have poor health and want to get back with the "living " , either read a lot or find great professional from somewhere who tell`s what to do, i think curezone is good place to find information.

I done this to low stomach acid issue :

Taked Betaine hydrochloride + pepsin and digestive enzymes just before meal and take multi mineral/vitamin product IntraMax to pump up my mineral/electrolytes levels, also some himalayan salt and quite a lot zinc ( L-optizinc ) Also take magnesium after meal.

Once body start getting all the stuff it should, it will try normalize things...this can take of cource some time, but for me it seemed litle time compared to all the years of misery and no hope .

I dont have much anything to add for copper dysregulation, maybe just something about vitamins A and D....Morley Robbins sayed vitamin d ,if take too much can destroy vitamin A in liver..and vitamin A is needet to body make Ceruloplasmin which is made in liver and needet for storing and transport of copper,like it bond copper....so, if theres no Ceruloplasmin it makes copper/zinc issue just worse. This is something i done all wrong for years as taked vitamin D like candy ,too much 200-300µg ...Vitamin D is great stuff and we need it, but in case of any copper/zinc imbalance i would use it with caution, or at least take extra vitamin A with it.

For candida & biofilm something to add, well this article at least :

http://www.advancedfamilyhealth.com/candida.html

I feel being litle uncertain about the biofilm issue...i just dont know about it enough to take final position, i think i read there is also normal beneficial biofilms that actually can benefit us?...so is agressive anti-biofilm protocol all good ? I dont know, but i used earlyer a lot specific candida biofilm buster and did not get better...it may be becouse i did not have all the other stuff in use...but then again i did my latest anti-candida adventure without much any specific enzymes, and i feel like finally going for better. Maybe i just did not notice something and so got feeling like enzymes did not much help me, i just dont know about it. Im sure candida do make a lot biofilm and hides there so most likely i am just wrong here.

The site mention also NAC (N-Acetylcysteine ) , im sure it is helpfull for biofilms, but i would not use it all if have any ulcers or wounds on digestive system...i had and taking NAC caused more pain.

The probiotics mentioned , Bacillus Laterosporus BOD,Bacillus coagulans,Bacillus subtilis,Enterococcus faecalis are IMO very powerful anti-candida stuff, i did not use ThreeLac , there`s a product called BioSpora which dont have the Enterococcus faecalis, but used another probiotic product called Mikroveda life which have it...so i get all those 4 strains and i dont have any complain about them, to me they are safe to use.

I personally skippet all pharma anti-fungals and used just natural stuff. I would recommend also good colostrum to take it everyday,also Native remedys candidate and Agrisept-L

I used also lots of zinc and molyblenum , for me they seem to help greatly..and im infact on opinion that zinc defiency should get corrected in case of candida, it seems also as anti-fungal mineral. Zinc is needet to make metallothionein, and metallothionein is needet to get rid of heavy metals. Heavy metals like mercury even in very small amounts kill everything in gut even more than Antibiotics do...so have to focus to the heavy metal issue also if want to boost good microbies up to normal level where they can control candida & other pathogens.

I also used liposomal glutathione to help body get rid heavy metals, i think it helped.

There`s been lately some wiews about zeolite being toxic substance,that can actually poison the user, well At least Mike Adams from Natural news think so. I think zeolite can also bind beficial minerals so im more against it .

http://www.naturalnews.com/051805_zeolite_myths_heavy_metals_removal_daily_detox.html

Edited : Added link about zeolites, i think it`s better to avoid all zeolites period.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)