CureZone   Log On   Join
Japanese Method 3 week(ish) Update - Added some Vit B Complex to my diet.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
  Views: 1,061
Published: 6 years ago

Japanese Method 3 week(ish) Update - Added some Vit B Complex to my diet.

Hey there fellow sufferers, its Dave again.

It has been already 3 weeks more or less of the japanese method, so far so good.

Very slow progress to improvement, funny thing is some days are better than others, indistinctively of the peeling cycle but overall I see some signs of hope. Let me know your opinion about them:

1. No gunk at all, only white skin (where crusting occurs as its natural). Before with constant moisture, I had a sticky disgusting layer of crap that resembled mucus over skin, that part is gone. Even in the morning.
  2. Rawness decreased in terms of ''skin peeling''. Crusts fall, but I have a new layer of skin underneath. 
  3. Tightness reduced dramatically and yet no scabs in the earea where lips touch each other.
  4. Swolleness decreasing day by day.

Also I added some Vit B Complex (inspired by roma85) for the sake of it, 4 days into the course and it may be a placebo effect, but f*** it, I feel better and with more positive energy. I gotta say there has been no pain ever since I used the Vit B - 3 pills (maximum recommended dosage according to the package) a day after breakfast.

The product is called Vitamine B Complex Apotex (Dutch brand) and has the following contents per pill:

• B1 - 129% of daily recommended dosage
  • B2 - 114%
  • B3 - 112%
  • B5 - 51%
  • B6 - 141%
  • B11 - 100%
  • B12 - 40%

It is soon to say this is working 100%, but I am still positive. Going back to Spain for Christmas, great time to relax with the family and get some well deserved rest..

Will update in a week,

Take care,

CrazyDave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)