CureZone   Log On   Join
Japanese method 6 weeks update & liquid bandage question .

ECaccutane Views: 359
Published: 6 years ago

Japanese method 6 weeks update & liquid bandage question .

Anyone here tried liquid bandage except healed96 ?
If anyone believes that their ec is just a wound and is seeing even a little improvement with leave it alone method , for them it makes sense to use a bandage instead to heal faster.

It is not available in my country India so I csnnot try it right now and also my college will be reopening in 1st week of jan so I cannot do this now

UPDATE ON JAPANESE METHOD (6 weeks):

Currently I am doing japanese method but I have seen very less improvement in 6 weeks but I believe that I can heal it with this method but it will take atleat 6 months and I can't continue with this when my college starts .

The most difficult part of the leave it alone method is facing people .Even my family members constantly keep bugging me to apply something on the lips because the look hideous. I stay at home most of the time because I am on a vacation now but I have 20 days left to continue with the method which I think I won't . After peeling my lips, I am able to see few vertical lines on my lips which were not present before starting the method.But they still feel somewhat raw and red after peeling .

So I am stopping this method because I have to attend a marriage and I cannot look like sh*t .

NEXT I will buy Elovera cream and try constant moisture with it for a week or two and then start managing them .

Ps: I will be trying liquid bandage in april when I will have holidays.
Thank you everyone who helped me .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)