CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut oil with japanese method

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ECaccutane Views: 1,120
Published: 6 years ago

Coconut oil with japanese method

I was doing the japanese treatment but my lips would only peel on the 10th day leaving behind raw skin .This imo is not doing anything good to my lips .What I want to do is separate the top layer of the scab and not allow them to stick to the bottom layer. This will ensure that there is no raw red skin after the lips peel because there will be a new layer always covering my lips which will help them heal.

Lees healed his lips using the above technique. He used coconut oil to help his lips peel at the right time . Has anyone tried it?

I applied coconut oil on the scab on 4th day when it was coming off from the sides and to my surprise after it was dry it just separated itself from the skin below and it felt very nice because the skin below was not raw and red inatead it was pink .

I am still experimenting with the method and will keep you guys updated with my progress
Also I was wondering if anyone has tried the constant moisture method using coconut oil?

People who try constant moisture method complain that the scab comes off easily with aquaphor or other moisturizers but thats not the case with coconut oil . So if anyone has tried it please report .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)